Want to Become a Vendor?
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business, the “Village” is an inexpensive way to get started. There are no long term contracts to fulfill and your neighbors are willing to help you along with the flea market experience. We have had several dealers start up their own retail business outside the “Village” and become successful business people.
Right now we’re running a special on Booth rentals.
As a first-time vendor, your first three weeks are 35 dollars each for ANY floor space! There’s no better time than now to start your business!
Booth rentals start at $35 per weekend for a 8 x 10 space on the main sales floor. If you need a table we offer 8 ft. by 32-inch tables for $5.00 each for the weekend. You may bring your own if you like.
We are open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday each week for new contracts, but we can also get you set up during our normal business hours on the weekend as well! Contracts are weekly. No long term commitments. Booth rental must be renewed before 4 p.m. each Sunday for the following weekend. We deal strictly in cash and credit/debit cards. No checks.
Call: 316-942-8263 or contact us via email
- Helium balloons
- Oily vehicle or motorcycle parts
- Animals, pets, birds, etc.
- Martial Arts Supplies, Blow Guns, BB Guns, Guns and Rifles, Ammunitions, Knives, Bows and Arrows
- Pop, Candy, Gum and Prepared Foods (Snack Bar & Candy Shop has exclusive rights)
- Tobacco related items such as pipes, papers, cigarettes, etc.
- Eye Contacts of any kind.
- Any merchandise, as defined by management, that is not characteristic of a wholesome family environment
- The sale, display or distribution of merchandise bearing counterfeit trademarks or that infringe on copyrighted designs or materials is prohibited
- No distribution of religious or political materials
- Sale of fireworks is prohibited. No fireworks may be sold or stored at the Village Flea Market according to the Kansas Department of Insurance – State Fire Marshall’s Office. Anyone in violation of this rule may be subject to arrest or seizure of merchandise
- The sale of any pornography is strictly prohibited
We reserve the right to refuse the sale of any item if it deems it inappropriate or in conflict with policies or other dealers.